Tuesday, February 2, 2016

First Day of Fieldwork!



Today we started our first day of fieldwork! After a month of being on break I have forgotten how much I loved fieldwork. Today we had our meet and greet. We got to meet and get to know all of the students in the second grade class that we will be teaching. Our class is teaching groups so my group went around to each table and introduced our selves and our topic to the students. We also got to know the students a little bit better with an ice breaker. We went around the group of students and asked what their names were and what they liked to do. I love learning about the students and their favorite hobbies because it helps us as teachers find a way to teach students by using something they love or are interested in. I am excited but also nervous for when my group goes to teach for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment