Sunday, January 31, 2016

Back to School!



        It's that time of year again! New semester, new classes, new schedule, and more learning! I can already tell that this semester is going to be packed with work and new experiences. I am excited to see what this semester brings for us all! The first class is always the most interesting. You meet your teachers, see all old friends and meet new ones. I can't wait to learn more interesting and new ways to teach children.
For out first activity we created about me projects. These projects helped us as teachers see the different uses of technology we can use inside of a classroom. For my project I used a Thinglink. It is an interactive image that created. I used a picture of my family and and then connected a couple of other pictures that explain my life and who I am. I can't wait to see what else I am going to learn during the rest of the semester! 

Here is a link to my About me project!


No comments:

Post a Comment